- March Madness Bracket Watch: A series of 8 posts where I used metrics to see how the Big Ten would seed in the tournament if the season ended today.
- Northwestern hasn’t had the season in 2017-2018 they were hoping for. I argued for fans to still have faith in the team.
- Gavin Skelly and Aaron Falzon need to be consistent in order for Northwestern to win. I wrote Northwestern Needs Wings To Fly
- Nathan Taphorn and Sanjay Lumpkin are graduating soon, but their Northwestern legacy will live on for decades to come.
- Who is the most underrated guard in the Big Ten? I argued it was Bryant McIntosh. I interviewed McIntosh and profiled the selfless, confident leader of the Northwestern Wildcats.
- Northwestern’s bench has improved significantly this season. I went back and looked at statistics to see just how much each player has improved.
- Northwestern earned a resume win with a seven-point victory over Wake Forest. I wrote about what we learned from the game.
- Indiana lost their second straight game to Louisville on New Years Eve. I recapped the game and wrote about what went wrong for the Hoosiers.
- Tre Demps and Alex Olah are reuniting in Belgium. I wrote about them playing together again and their chemistry as teammates.
- Five Big Ten games were played on December 20th. I recapped them.
- Nebraska Basketball is going to look different this season. I wrote there is hope for Tim Miles and his team.
- After Andrew White III announced his departure from Nebraska, I looked at players who could fill his role on the team.
- Anton Gill has the opportunity to make a big impact at Nebraska next year. I wrote about how he can help Nebraska.
- Michael Lewis announced he is joining Nebraska Basketball as an assistant coach. I wrote about the value he brings to the team.
- Nebraska Cornhusker’s star guard, Andrew White III, declared for the NBA Draft. I wrote about the implications for the team if he leaves or returns.
- Northwestern was recruiting without a scholarship available. I covered the story and explained why Chris Collins may have been on the market for a player.
- PODCAST: I joined the Big Ten Powerhouse podcast for the first ten minutes to talk about staff changes in the Big Ten.
- Clayton Custer and Ben Richardson, two starting guards for Loyola men’s basketball, have been playing basketball together since third grade. I profiled them and their story of reuniting at Loyola.
- Loyola stunned San Diego State at home. I recapped the game and talked about what it meant for Loyola going forward.
- DePaul hosted it’s annual College Basketball Luncheon. I attended and highlighted important moments from the event.
- November 9th was National Signing Day. I profiled a few athletes who will be attending mid-major schools in the fall of 2017.
- I wrote about my first marketing memory and lessons I learned from it as a six-year old.
- I looked back at medical breakthroughs in the Big Ten and picked five of the best.
- Robots are Ready to Bustle in the Big Ten: I looked at robot technology in the Big Ten and picked five of the best.
- I looked at different ways art has become an inspiration in the Big Ten.
- I wrote about my experience as a college tour guide and how to make tour guide programs successful.
- I wrote about ways to engage young alumni as they transition to the next phase of their lives.
- I talked to Mar Dixon about the innovative work she’s doing in the museum world.
- The men’s basketball season ended. I interviewed head coach Porter Moser and the players to talk about expectations for the team heading in to next year.
- I researched the non-conference schedule of the Loyola men’s basketball team and found out how their non-conference strength of schedule affect the post-season
- Loyola received Academic Progress Report awards from the NCAA. I reported the story and interviewed coaches about what it meant to them.
- I co- wrote an article, where I talked to Cal Kennedy, the only walk-on for the men’s basketball team and highlighted the energy he brings from the sidelines
- Who is Trevor Siemian? I wrote about the new starting quarterback for the Denver Broncos.
- The Cubs and the Nationals provided an exciting night of baseball. I highlighted it.
- Steph Curry had quite a game two of the NBA playoffs. I highlighted his night on the court.
- Many college players saw their dreams of playing in the NFL come true at the NFL Draft. I wrote about the excitement of the weekend and the feelings of being drafted.
- Leicester City, a soccer club in the Barclays Premier League, has had quite a season. I wrote about their run in the league.
- I wrote about the “Cinderella” teams of the NCAA March Madness tournament this year
- I highlighted the University of Oklahoma star point guard, Buddy Hield, and his rise to fame
- I highlighted the University of Connecticut women’s basketball team and their record-breaking season
Rambler Sports Locker:
- By The Numbers: I wrote and hosted the weekly By The Numbers segment of the show (1:40-3:40)
- Production: I wrote the script, filmed, and edited this segment on Loyola’s Club Water Polo team (4:38- 6:55)
- Highlights: I filmed and highlighted Loyola vs University of Northern Iowa men’s basketball game (1:o2-2:20)
- Production: I filmed and directed the floor for this weekly segment, The Ramble (8:10-12:10)
Catholic Studies Minor:
- I helped create an entrance video for our student-run forum titled Being Millennial.
- I wrote about experience I had in the Catholic Studies Minor seminar.